[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Wed Dec 25 12:29:33 PST 2002

> So, is anyone doing anything special for Christmas dinner? <
> Gunthar

        The Mistress said she would like "steak"  so off I ran to the
Butchers, and told him how handsome he looked, and that I wanted his best
steaks.  Good thick 1 1/2 inch  loin steaks.  Actually gonna fire up the
grill {hey, it's sunny & beautiful blue skies  -- I can still wear the
winter coat while I grill in 24F temp}   I may do a teriyaki glaze/sauce
with it.

   Accompaniments:   augratin potatoes {received enough  nice sharp Cheese
as gifties}
    fresh steamed Asparagus  with butter sauce  {I found it fresh and nicely
priced}
    green peas & onions with white sauce
    mango & orange slices

    Dessert will be that humongous box of goodies!!   And the box my mom
sent, and the stuff I received from work, and fruitcake I bought.  Or maybe
just a nice cupa coffee/cocoa Amaretto.

   Season's Blessings!
    Caointiarn