[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 26 15:41:33 PST 2002

It must be a regional thing, A....I haven't seen it around here in
Artemisia/Atenveldt, or the parts of An Tir we hang out with.
There are a few clerical personae in the kingdom, and I don't know that
any of them are anything but hetero.
There are also a couple of groups of people involved in an *old*,
long-running kingdom joke involving those who choose to venerate local
"saints," and at least one group comprising mostly women who are
mundanely single, or whose husbands don't do SCA, that is known as the
Abbey, but that's more of an authenticity-encouraging household.