[Sca-cooks] apple pie seasoning

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 17:52:01 PST 2002

Hmmm.  My recipe calls for cinnamon and nutmeg (and butter, lemon juice, sugar, and a little flour...) and is usually quite good.  Though I DID learn from experience; my very first pie was made using home-grown Golden Delicious apples and a LOT of cinnamon.  (It's OK, Carol, your Dad LOVES cinnamon.  Not about a quarter cup, he didn't!  But my next one was MUCH better...)
Must be the season.  Brings out the memories...
Regards,
Brekke