[Sca-cooks] Agincourt (was apple pie seasoning)

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Sat Dec 28 04:48:32 PST 2002

> BTW, I've heard good things about Agincourt from eaters - how did it go
> in the kitchen?

As one of the help, I think it went quite well. No blow-up, one VERY minor
goof at service (the venison pastries went out as 2nd course instead of
first, so we shifted the Pies of Parys to 3rd course, and no one ever knew
the difference). The reviews from the dining hall were raves, and His
Majesty enjoyed it so much, he ate himself full, which takes some doing, as
I'm sure you know. :-) Andreas can put it away.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: The worst possible set of circumstances is bound to occur

---