[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Toys

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sat Dec 28 12:54:11 PST 2002

    Hi All!

While we are discussing "toys" {snerk!} I thought I'd share about what a
"good cook"  I've been all year.    Besides spending "Christmas money" On
_The Medieval Kitchen_,  I received  a King Arthur Flour Sourdough starter
kit:  complete with large ceramic bread bowl, ceramic sourdough canister,
_Adventures in Sourdough_ recipe book, and starter.   {Marie, I'll bring you
some for Baronial A&S}.

    2 other books: Elizabeth David's _English Bread and Yeast Cookery_, and
_100 Vegetables, and where they came from_.

    Two other toys: a leather potholder, and a Polish Stoneware pie plate.

    "I didn't leave cookies, I left  CHEESE {for Santa}"  Caointiarn