[Sca-cooks] an tir 12th

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 30 13:28:31 PST 2002

'Lainie commented:
> I'll be there. When I'm pulling in I don't know. I'm rooming with the
> Summits Seneschal (duh!). Father Abelard may be wandering around a bit if
> he hasn't been banished.

Why would good old Father Abelard get banished? I thought he was quiet and
demurr like you?

> I'll be gone Saturday morning, attending the Grand
> Opening of the new Eugene Library- the one I (as Queen Carmen) helped raise
> money for! It's done! The books are in and the lights are on! And there's a
> plaque for the Queens and my name is on a shelf somewhere, courtesy of teh
> Queen Carmen Fanclub! (No, I'm not kidding. It's major cool!)

Congratulations! I think it is wonderful when you can see something that you
have worked for bear fruit. Obviously you had a part in making this happen.
Despite the other troubles in your life, you ARE making a differance.

> At anyrate, I'll be around at some point during the day, in my green velvet
> prolly, either with a purple and orange chaperon,

I can't figure out whether this will stand out more at the library opening
or at the SCA event.

>or my Texas Longhorn headdress. Moo.
Ah, coming around to the right side. As opposed to the beavers or whatever.
Stefan

Texas-Ex

(who still thinks they ought to spend money on being universities rather

than being farm-teams for the professional sports clubs. Intermurial,
yes. semi-pro, no)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com