[Sca-cooks] Re: Debatable Crown

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 31 16:21:24 PST 2002

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa commented:
>> As an additional aside, I knew, then Count Torgul, now Duke Torgul between
>> those crowns.  He was so bitter about it that he stopped fighting and put
>> all of his energy into his other interests which included jewelry.
>
> Lucan van Drakenclaue has won one more crown tourney than he has reigned--
> the first time he won crown, he went out to the car to get his stuff and
> discovered that he had never sent his membership renewal in.

Did he then turn around and declare this? If so, then I think you have to
give him credit for doing so. It might or might not have been discovered
later. Crown tournaments often seem to be the anti-thesis of what the SCA
is supposedly based upon.

Which Kingdom is Lucan from/in? Also the same question for Count Torgul, as

I'm not familar with these two gentleman.

Thanks,

    Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com