[Sca-cooks] Re: OT- Woe is me

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Wed Feb 6 19:09:28 PST 2002

My brother Stephen successfully mushed up most of his face in a one person bicycle accident.  For a month or two he could only eat through a straw.  My mum would cook dinner for us, and blend whatever we had for dinner for him; I recall that for a while most of our meals had sauces and or gravies...  I recall him eating blended roastbeef and gravy, with the vegetables all blended up separately so it wasn't just one mush, but he could have mushes of different colours and flavours..

Kiriel