[Sca-cooks] Re: OT- Woe is me

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 17:33:03 PST 2002

I currently have an interesting situation.   For at least the next 3
months, I have to wear an occlusal splint (it's a guard over my lower
teeth to reposition my jaw) and I'm supposed to -eat- with this thing
in.  [I'm supposed to wear it as close to 24/7 as possible.]  Soft
and liquid foods for me, I guess.  Which really sucks 'cause I like
hard crunchy things.  Hrmph.

So, Olwen & Chirhart & anyone else I know who'll either be at BB or
Cook's Guild...No making fun of my speech!  :P

If anyone has suggestions on things to cook that are healthy and
such, I would be grateful.

-Michelle

=====