[Sca-cooks] Eastern European History Cooking with Bonzer. . .

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 00:12:01 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/9/2002 4:49:37 PM Mountain Standard Time,
t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net writes:

> Transylvania and Wallachia were part of the area which came under Magyar
> influence during the early Middle Ages.  Wallachia became an independent
> principality late in the 13th Century.

I've gone back through all of the books I have on Transylvania and none of
the ones I have, even ones that are the most rabidly Hungarian or Romanain
nationalist, say that Wallachia was ever part of Hungary.

Where are you finding that information?

Noemi