[Sca-cooks] Looking for: recipe for marinated fresh sardines???

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Feb 14 20:16:00 PST 2002

Hello y'all,

I am in need of a recipe for marinated fresh sardine (or sardine type
fish).  Italian, period more or less irrelevant as long as it falls within
our realm.  I admit I haven't had the time yet to do the research, and am
cheating to see if any of you have ideas from your bank of knowledge.

I can cook something myself, but it wouldn't be period.  I'm thinking
something along the line of poaching in white wine and/or water/vinegar,
with onions, and other aromatic ingredients.

Any pointers greatly appreciated, thanks :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom
aka