[Sca-cooks] Korean food (Was: HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN ...)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 07:00:31 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/20/2002 4:35:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

> Oh yea, when Mickey is being a pain.... I ask how he likes Korean food!
>  Phillipa

Had a talk about that with a waitress in the best Sushi pub in the area...
She happened to mention she was Korean, and I mentioned that we had something
in common then, when she asked what I said both our ancestors ate dog.....

She corrected me saying that they never actually ATE the dog, just made broth
from it.... I'm pretty sure my native ancestors ate the dog. Seems a terrible
waste though.... I wouldn't make broth out of what I wasn't willing to eat
personally.

Corwyn

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein