[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1461 - 18 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Feb 22 05:46:39 PST 2002

Yeah, right. I have to get cooks list at work because my ISP swears up and
down that the cooks server is spamming their customer base. I even got them
to restore it and they cut it off less than 8 hours later for resumed
spamming.

Who else shares the ansteorra server?

margali
I would love to get the list at home ;-(

the quote starts ehre:
EFN just tried to tell me maybe Ansteorra was sending me spam and got
locked out. I said "BBZZZ! Wrong answer! Minus ten points and try
again!" Spam. We just talk about it. We don't send it.