[Sca-cooks] Maybe its just me?

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster02 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:30:23 PST 2002

Maybe its just me, but I really can't stand it when folks play modern music at an event, feast or no.. <Ok, *SOME* modern music is OK, like Loreena McKennit, etc, things that can PASS for period style music, or some facsimile thereof>  I go to events to leave that stuff at HOME, away, behind, out of my life, out of my head..  I understand the money it costs to not have a period tent, or fine garb, etc.. But it doesn't cost any more or less to not bring Modern music to events..

<Goes back into his crab pot, so he can be crabby about this and not bother anyone further>