[Sca-cooks] tv slingers of hash

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 15:02:39 PST 2002

For TV cooks I love Iron Chef, I ahve actually gotten several useful recipes
and techniques from the chefs on the show. Now admittedly I am never going to
have whole live sturgeons to work with not am I likely to get $50,000 in
sharkfin to play with, but there was some good stuff with
asparagus,cabbage,tomatoes,potatoes,salmon,eggs and an assortment of other
good things...

I have not watched many other cooking shows, I have enjoyed catching Ming's
quest sometimes and the stray episode of Emiril when he was not totally
annoying ( a rarity but it does happen)

Take care all
Iago