[Sca-cooks] tv slingers of hash

Gary Walker gerekr at ravensgard.org
Fri Feb 15 23:56:45 PST 2002

Opinions on Nigella?  Who just started being broadcast in the US on E!
(which I get on satellite dish) and Style (which I don't), this month.

Still waiting for the schedule to settle down to predictability!  Have seen
only one show, the one with grandmother's ginger bread-and-butter pudding...
which was either the first or second show.

Missed this week's altogether -- weekend food, including 36-hour pork roast?

I like her, but I'm a sucker for a british accent, 8-).

Chimene