[Sca-cooks] OT- Input request from SCA BoD/politics

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:08:05 PST 2002

I do not pay to play...

But I do attend events, I do pay my way in, and I can count a great many
friends I have brought to the SCA, who would not have come if they had to
pay.  But yet they come, they contribute to the dream, some of them have
gotten memberships, some of them have not.  But they all, in their way,
support the dream by coming and being a part of it.  Personally, I can't
AFFORD to pay my membership, and, in all serious.. Paying my membership
would be two or three events I couldn't attend.  And thats about all I get
out to a year if I'm lucky.

Thats my two cents.