[Sca-cooks] OT- Input request from SCA BoD/politics

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Mon Feb 11 17:44:15 PST 2002

Ultimately whether you are involved in politics or not,
you end up being given the respect you earn.  Sure
some sycophants may crawl up to you because of a title
or position, but I think that you know in your heart
what you have earnt and deserve, and all the titles
in the world will not give you true respect. It
is something you must gain and continue to earn.

It is a source of joy and sometimes surprise to
me that the people who I respect and admire actually
value my thoughts and opinions, and I constantly
strive to be worthy of it.

Kiriel