[Sca-cooks] OT- Input request from SCA BoD/politics

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 12 07:37:09 PST 2002

And there are a number of people who have
been around for years and are founding or
original members of shires and baronies
and are now retired or
semi-retired... they attend maybe one event
a year. Should they pay a full annual membership
for the one event they attend?? It's bad enough
that when they do attend, no one knows who they
are or that the Barony was around back then...
They can't figure out why that old guy or lady is
wearing that coronet and seems to have a white
belt, or some of the awards like a laurel...
when gee they've never heard of them...
Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis