[Sca-cooks] Fun with cream cheese (pictures!)

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:24:09 PST 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well, you know where the studio is

Weeell, actually, I don't, at least, not really.  Jer drove me over
there once 'cause he wanted to show me "Olwen's place", but I didn't
pay much attention.

> I know that is short notice for you

Ah, you see, I work 2nd shift, so right now I'm at work.  So unless
you want me showing up at either midnight or 9am....:)   Weekends are
the best days of all for me (unless I have to work on a saturday,
which is appearing to be quite frequently, if the rumor mill is
correct)

Or I could take a personal day or something.  Gotta do it in advance
though.

[And getting up at 9am is -not- my idea.  It's the puppy's.]

> of "tricks" to play on folks.

Play 'em on Jerry.  He's gullible.  :)

> Oh.  You can pick up all those beer bottles for Jer when you come
> over.

I keep telling Jer to go get them (and to take the cartop carrier
with him), but he keeps dragging his feet.  Would you believe that he
wanted -me- to ask you and Chirhart to bring them on Saturday?!
Hrmph.  At least he's doing most of the cleaning for Saturday.

And I've already looked through Godecookery for something to make for
Saturday.  I've a couple of candidates.

-Michelle

=====