[Sca-cooks] temperature of served period food

denterleather1 denterleather1 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 04:49:47 PST 2002

> Even if you didn't have Royalty, you would still often have Barons and
> Baronesses etc. So I'm not sure the lack of a King around effects
> things that much.
>
><< OK SO WE START AT THE TOP AND WORK OUR WAY DOWN :)
Isn't that how Democracy started :)  REVOLT REVOLT REVOLT!

THE KING IS A FINK:)

OK so I like it the way it is too:) Problems and all its still best game
But every now and then my Viking soul just has to have thoughts like that:)

In Service of the Dream
Elric

PS From what I could discern from reading discriptions here and there, they
actually were able to serve most food fairly hot, it was chilled food that
were a problem.