[Sca-cooks] Adamantius' deification

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 15:44:48 PST 2002

You're thinking of canonization. And we have lots of crotchety saints
who died in bed but would make the (in)famous cuskynole discussion look
drab and boring... and very calm and peaceful...  You do have to be dead
to begin the process.

But Master Adamantius was not discussing canonization. He was discussing
deification. Declaring him a god, not a mere saint. Another story
altogether, fitting with his Roman roots. Emperors and the like were
deified. And he doesn't seem to be holding his breath, which may be just
as well...  *G*

Anne