[Sca-cooks] wheat-free dairy-free diet in period or OOP

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster02 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:41:34 PST 2002

I have a friend whos son is allergic to all things soy.. Before this occurs
to you as a minor inconvenience, look at ANY given food wrapper in your
house (Cake, Hot Dogs, Top Ramen, BEEF SEASONING, etc..  Its EVERYWHERE) and
the fact that it will make him vomitously ill if he gets too much of it.

Having him over for dinner is a pain.

VLadimir