[Sca-cooks] Re: soft shelled crab

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Tue Feb 19 15:18:39 PST 2002

> >Ah, Bonne, you're much too polite ;-) Better way-
> >catch servers attention, see if you can spit it into
> >his eye ;-)
> >
> >Phlip

   I once, at the hearty age of 6, requested catsup to put on my steak...
I'd asked for "medium rare" and was served "burnt to a crisp". With the
approval of my dinner companion (my mom's fiancée), I sent it back with a
request that I have a new one cooked to my taste. The chief, a ruddy-faced
French man, came to the table to "tell the little girl that she's rude and
uneducated". Then he left, after only speaking to the adults. So with
permission from Nikolai (and a BIG smirk from my server), I requested
catsup.
   The cook exploded so loud we could hear him in the dining room. The
manager sent out for catsup.

Rosine "I got better" of Rowanwald