[Sca-cooks] any suggestions for soltie?

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Tue Feb 19 19:57:43 PST 2002

    There's a company that sells a kit for Canon printers to print food
grade ink onto a sheet of icing. If you have a graphic, it can print it with
near photographic quality on various sized sheets. You lay it on the cake,
and Voila!
    They'll also print sheets for you, an 8x10 was $22 or so. I've always
thought a picture of the Prince & Princess taken the day of their
investiture would make an awesome caketop, with suitable ruffles &
flourishes, of course . . . Or perhaps a page from the Book of Kells . . .

    Sieggy