[Sca-cooks] drinks at the Rock (TM)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Feb 20 06:12:16 PST 2002

Awwww, guys....(maire *sniffs*)....I can't drink red wine (puts me in
the hospital), and I really, really don't like single-malt....doesn't
matter how good or how old it is, there's something in it (a friend
suspects it's the peat) that I react badly too....I actually have
"bourbon seconds" who will, in best sacrificial manner, take my "turn"
for me when someone's passing around a scotch bottle during a laurels'
circle.
And this work friend (who's a bourbon fiend), suggested that I try the
bourbon-and-chocolate.  I've never actually _had_ bourbon, that I'm
aware of, being a mostly white wine and some-mixed-drinks kinda girl.
So, since I *assumed* the Rock cellars would only contain the finest of
beverages <g>, I figured that if such a thing could exist, surely it'd
be found there?
--Maire (still wanting choc. chip cookies for breakfast.....<g>)