[Sca-cooks] Myrrh uses?

Jaime Declet jjdeclet at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 11:20:56 PST 2002

I was not aware that myrrh could be used for cooking.  I used it all the time to burn it specially mixed with incense.  I love the smell of the 2 together.
Jaime
  Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:

I bought some myrrh from the Pepperer's Guild this last Pennsic but I
haven't used any of it yet. Can anyone suggest some good recipes to try
it out in or other things to do with it?

Of course, I may just use Margaret's suggestion and burn some of
it. But I think I'll use and incense burner or some such rather
than the stove burners. :-)
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas stefan at texas.net