[Sca-cooks] Websites, was: lots of pickles

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 26 15:59:19 PST 2002

Greetings,

I thoroughly enjoyed browsing the below good gentle's website and was
inspired and intrigued by the different receipts and course planning that I
found there.

I was wondering how many of the good gentles on this list have websites with
courses/receipts on them?

I would love to browse through as many as can be thrown at me, so if it
would not be too presumptuous, could I prevail on all who have these sites
to reply with a link. I am fairly certain that many people would love to see
these sites. And of course, if this has already been done, this request is
for those who are new, like me.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva