[Sca-cooks] Re: Tea

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 14:12:48 PST 2002

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> > Aye, lass, an noone of yer flooncy watercress
> sandwiches wi' it,
> > neither. Away wi' yer crrream an' yer soogar, and
> drrink it in the
> > ancient Hieland manner, frrrom a 46-lb stoone
> boocket... why do ye
> > think they call it hurlin', anyway?

Dunno about the rest of you, but if I tried to eat
watercress sandwiches and wash it down with Scotch
mixed with Crrrream and soooger, or even cream and
sugar, I'd have need of a lb, gallon bucket, stone or
otherwise, for the hurling I'd be doing.
Yeuucchhhhhhh.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,