[Sca-cooks] Sources of Protein

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 17:03:09 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/28/2002 6:28:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> What protein sources am I overlooking?

The one they bring themselves.
Seriously, Jadwiga, if people can't find the food they want on a dayboard of
the variety that you put out, I think it becomes their own responsibility...I
mean, expecting you to be able to produce quantities of non-spoiling meat to
feed hundreds of people outdoors at the end of July in Pennsylvania is a bit
unreasonable.
I suppose you could do some sort of bean salad, but most of the fighters
wouldn't touch that either...

Brangwayna Morgan