[Sca-cooks] Period squash

Jeff Heilveil heilveil at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 14 13:02:42 PST 2002

Salut!
It's beena while since I posted, but I saw the question on period squash
and thought I might be able to help a little.

If you go to
http://www.kfki.hu/~arthp/html/b/beuckela/
and look at the vegetable market, you can see some period Flemish squash.

There's another picture for which I am looking and if I find it, I'll send
that URL too.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know."
-Kansas, Wayward son
		            Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.
		   PhD Candidate, Department of Entomology
			   University of Illinois
			      heilveil at uiuc.edu
                             lab: (217) 333-2929

A Bear's Paw and Base Vert on Field Argent