[Sca-cooks] Cheeeeez, Grommet?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 12:44:48 PST 2002

Well, whaddaya know, ain't it a small world (after all)...

I just found Long Clawson's website... It's running awful slow, and,
no you won't be able to order from it, but, well, it'll make a cheese
lover's mouth water (the cheeses are made without artificial stuff...)

The elderberry wine cheese is called Windsor or Windsor red - cheddar
(in this case not colored orange), mixed with elderberry wine (which
does have its color enhanced by cochineal)

I ate most of my not-quite 4 oz of Cotswold last night, just started
on the Huntsman... now i wanna go back for more cheese, Grommet...

Anahita