[Sca-cooks] Re: "Arte de Cortar"

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:26:40 PST 2002

>Where are you (mundane geography)? Is this knifemaker familiar with
>older period knife making?
>
>MD/Marged

I'm in the Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir (mka St. Louis, MO).  He is
pretty familiar with early period knifemaking, but I'd like to get as much
information on extant pieces as possible.  I don't want to make any
unwarranted assumptions and end up with something that sorta looks right but
really isn't.

Vicente
(slowly working towards that period carving set!)