[Sca-cooks] Calling All Cooks!

Jennifer Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 19:04:39 PST 2002

(No, not the TV show)

Well, it's been a while since I last talked up the Middle Kingdom Culinary
Collegium, so here goes ;-)

All cooks of all skill levels are invited to join the mk-cooks mailing list.
Everyone is welcome, and the only dumb question is the one unasked.  In the
recent past, we have helped cooks with planning, found cooks to cook feasts,
generally chatted and shared knowledge.

This is VERY low volume, tho we do have our moments :-)

If you wish to join us, send a message to majordomo at midrealm.org with a
message stating

subscribe mk-cooks

and follow the instructions in the email that follows

If you do join our crew, please take a moment to introduce yourself!

In Service,
Luveday Tyreman, Aoa, APF, OW
List admin for mk-cooks and general cheerleader for the advancement of
period foods!