[Sca-cooks] Birthday menu

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:27:05 PST 2002

Hi all.  I just wanted to share the menu for our upcoming (Feb 9th) Bright
Hills Baronial Birthday feast.  The feast is only for 100 gentles and the
cost is only $6.00 (onboard cost, adult, is $14, child is $8 ~ offboard
cost, adult, is $8).  I might suggest that if you are planning to come you
should send in a reservation soon!  The Bright Hills Cooks Guild is striking
again!

15th Century Italian
Menu with Comments

Day Board - Will need a server.
Bread
Cheese
Roasted Garlic
Dried Apples
Apple & Onion Soup
Cabbage & Sausage Casserole
Water
Sekunjabin

Feast
13 Tables plus High Table (112)

1st Course
Bread , Butter, Honey Butter
Cheese Pie
Onion Potage
Beef Sausage on  Linguini with butter and olive oil
A Condiment of Cucumber  Ein Buch von Guter Spise, 14th Century
Spiced Olives

Between Removes: Sorbet

2nd Course
Casola de Carn (Lamb Casserole)
Baked Chicken
Rotolo Verde (Spinach Roll)
Chick Peas with Herbs
Salad

Dessert
Patina De Piris (Pear Soufflee)
Chocolate Covered Strawberries (not period but *very good and popular)
Other desserts