[Sca-cooks] Viking Cookbook?

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Sat Jan 5 22:33:57 PST 2002

I don't suppose there is a webbed version in English?  Even a French version
would be helpful to me.  With my familiarity with Enlish, Portuguese and French,
I can pick up just enough words to aggravate myself at not being able to string
them into a cohesive whole.

Quomodo = how?, muscat = nutmeg?, piepaer = pepper?, thiuk miaelk af ammandaels
= thick milk of almonds?, etc....   In short, aaagghh!

Faerisa