[Sca-cooks] Handling special diet needs at feasts

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 8 18:50:01 PST 2002

I read over the article and noticed that you didn't cite
any works on the history of vegetarianism. You might
want to add something like Colin Spencer's The Heretic's
Feast. A History of Vegetarianism. Hanover, NH and London:
University Press of New England, 1995. [pbk: 1996].
There are others, but this is fairly recent and readable.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway