[Sca-cooks] cross contamination, was special diets

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 9 21:19:33 PST 2002

Perhaps because some of us strictly-amateur types haven't ever heard of
it? I know it's something I'd never even considered, really, although I
was already somewhat careful.  And then the topic came up on the list--a
great way to educate those of us who trained in fields other than
culinary <g>.
--Maire, too tired tonight to get to the Rock, so she's headed for hot
tea and bed....hmmm.....I think I *might* have some whiskey for the

Aeduin wrote:
<snippage>
> Not a problem, isn't it amazing how all the former professional kitchen
> people agree on this?  :-)
<snippage>