[Sca-cooks] cross contamination, was special diets

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Thu Jan 10 06:33:04 PST 2002

We were required to have a temporary caterer's license, complete with
inspection by the St. Mary's Co. Health Dept for our event at the local
firehouse...but none of the other sites we have used have required
this...not even another site in that county.  But I think it's
coming...there was a bad food poisoning at a church in St. Mary's a little
over a year ago...someone was making Maryland Stuffed Ham and didn't cook
everything properly.  Too bad.  It's really great stuff, but now I shy away
from purchasing any at a local "do" like that!

Kiri