[Sca-cooks] What would you advise?

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 06:27:46 PST 2002

--- margaret <m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I have been reading this discussion on Allergies
> with great interest as I am
> allergic to all peppers of new world origin. In
> addition to that I'm on a
> very restricted diet due to a couple of cornice
> medical conditions. This is
> my problem and to a certain extent Bear's as he does
> most of the cooking at
> home.

Well, Margarite, that's in part why we'd love to have
you camp with us at Pennsic ;-) You and your dietary
restrictions would be quite welcome, and an allergy to
peppers wouldn't be much to deal with- I know Liadan
had a great deal of fun, experimenting with the masa
harina for our celiac ;-)

Does the allergy extend to the other nightshades, like
potatoes and tomatoes too? And what do your other
restictions mean? Whatever, we'd be thrilled to deal
with them, because it would mean we finally had you at
Pennsic with us ;-)

Phlip, whose greatest pleasure is feeding her friends.......