[Sca-cooks] period mashed turnips

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 13 20:41:37 PST 2002

And that's a problem? I like turnips! Of course, I also like Brussels
sprouts. As long as they are not over cooked.

I got some turnips the other day, and went through your florifiles. Lots
of turnip recipes! Then I looked more closely ... lots of armored
turnips and rapes in pottage... many variations of both, but not much
else. I'll probably try the second, but anyone have any suggestions for
anything else? I want to start actually cooking something, not just
reading about it.

Anne