[Sca-cooks] DAWSON CORRECTION was Well, in *that* case...

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Mon Jan 14 11:00:06 PST 2002

Stefan writes:
> So yes, the Table of Contents might be nice. However, since I believe
> you've given me your permission to pillag...er use your file at your
> website, I may just refer folks to that file, or maybe I'll just pick
> it up from there later, rather than from the messages.

Yup.  Exactly.

My intent is to do the whole thing in as simple a form as possible, then

If you want to pillage any of my transcriptions whole, I'd suggest
emailing me to make sure they're in a stable state for pillaging.  This
particular book is *not* in a stable state, it's a work in progress, and
I'd rather it wasn't pillaged until it has settled into its final form.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/