[Sca-cooks] courance: was re: stuffed turips

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:11:15 PST 2002

Maybe that is it.  Well, our next cooks guild's theme is dishes hot and
cold.  Meaning a dish that can be served either hot or cold.  It seems to me
this could possibly be a dish you could do that with.  I shall be giving it
a try, after all, I have all the ingredients at home (if that *is*
currents).  I'll make some up mid week and try them out on my lab rats here
at work
Olwen wondering which one of the "lab rats" would kill me first if they knew
I called them that...