[Sca-cooks] Re: Nasty flavors-

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 09:01:57 PST 2002

I'm sure it was available if you looked hard, but not readily so. I knew
that it was called Chinese Parsley, or coriander leaves, but never saw
it in any stores I was normally in, and didn't go looking specially,
though I was curious, as I had recipes calling for it.  (Just as well,
in light of my reaction when I did get it! I would have been really
annoyed if I'd hunted it down.)

More to the point for me, restaurants didn't easily get it. I ate a lot
of Indian food, without encountering it.

BTW, I remember before you do, so that may be a factor. By the time you
were cooking a lot, I was living in New Jersey.

Anne