[Sca-cooks] Backyards in NYC

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 20:00:34 PST 2002

Sorry, I did realize you were joking, but I love my city and will grab
every opportunity to explain it to people. And most people really don't
realize what we have here!

If you knew the Village in '67 and '68, you knew the area around my
school. I lived just a bit north of it, myself.

And, if you're in San Francisco... my dad taught at UC Berkeley long
before I was born. Our best, loveliest, crisp clear fall days were the
days he would smile and say "This is a Berkeley day!" Can't beat that!