[Sca-cooks] Re: Nasty flavors-

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 11:20:50 PST 2002

On food chemistry...

I have a friend with a background in plant biology, so I asked him about
this. He doesn't remember off hand, and, while willing to look it up,
can't access his books right now. So... we may get some of the science
behind this in, oh, 6 months or so... maybe less... He did seem to think
it an interesting question.

Anne