[Sca-cooks] Almond milk

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 09:14:20 PST 2002

So, my guess would be that you would get less if you need it thicker,
if, for instance, you are using it, as Adamantius mentioned, instead of
eggs as well as milk, to make a custard or pastry or something? But that
it also  depends on the almonds themselves?

Sorry, don't quite know why I'm beating this one into the ground... I
guess I figure, as long as we're on the topic, I'll find out everything
I can. Time for me to go get some almonds and start playing, though. And
I guess I'd better find a recipe that uses the stuff!

Anne