[Sca-cooks] Payn pur-dew

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 23 22:11:14 PST 2002

Johnnae llyn Lewis said:
> Back in November Baroness Iasmin
> published a fairly complete list of
> these recipes...You might want to see
> [Subject:[Sca-cooks] payn perdu et. al.
> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:25:27 -0500
>
> in the November SCA-COOKS archive ...
>
> I don't know if Stefan added her list to
> the files or not.

The two files I've mentioned on French are older than this. But
strangely enough, I don't see the message waiting to go into the
files, either at work or here at home. And I think I remember
seeing that message and it is the kind of thing I would save to
add to the files. It's possible that I saved it to put in another
file. But alas, I can't find it right now.

It looks like you may just have to go find it in the archives.

Stefan
who I guess needs to go look in the archive, himself. Thanks for
the date Johnnae. That will make it much, much easier.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net