[Sca-cooks] Festival of the Rose: Menu

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 12:55:26 PST 2002

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> This sounds very nice.  And tying back into a
> discussion we were just
> having, it also sounds like it will have a lot of
> eye appeal.  A good mix of
> colours and textures which will also make it an
> interesting photo appeal.
> (Thanks for taking photos!)  Will you have the
> recipes on hand in a handout
> form in case someone asks?

Yes.  It is on my list of things to do.

I hope you try the
> meatloaf from Form of Curye
> and take pictures of it.  I would be most curious to
> know about that one!
> If not and you still want to do a meatloaf, you
> might consider the hedgehog
> recipe, they are very entertaining.  Will you also
> be serving drinks?  What
> choices have you come up with?

I still haven't made up my mind.  I hate secunjebin
and I am told that the Queen only drinks diet sodas or
coffee.  Not exactly period, although I am debating
about buying ginger beer and root beer, which are
marginal and comes in diet forms for her.  Otherwise,
I probably will have apple juice and water available
for the rest.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Huette

=====