[Sca-cooks] Persian, anyone?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Jan 25 23:42:25 PST 2002

Madhavi Bai asked:
> Does anyone here specialize in late period Persian and/or Central Asian
> food? I'm about tearing my hair out with a part of a feast I'm trying to
> plan for Black Gryphon which is in 3 WEEKS!

I don't specialize in Persian and/or Central Asian stuff, however
perhaps these files in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium
might help some:
fd-Mongols-msg    (42K) 11/ 8/00    Food of the Mongols. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Mongols-msg.html
fd-Persia-msg      (5K)  9/ 4/01    Food of medieval Persia. Referances.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Persia-msg.html

> Glaedenfeld, Meridies

Is this in the same area as Baron Akim's Glaedenfeld Centre?

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net